Time management is a method of prioritising so that you are doing more productive work within your given timeframe. Covering a wide variety of effective time management techniques, the course provides learners with the knowledge and skills required to help them achieve more, in less time. The course also contains practical strategies which can be used to help overcome the most common challenges to effective time management, and help learners to improve their productivity and efficiency.
On completion of this course learners will:
- Understand the importance of good time management
- understand factors that affect time management
- understand techniques used to improve time management.
Areas covered include:
- Learning Objectives
- Introduction – Why do I need to learn about time management?
- Analysing Your Own Time Management
- Dealing with Common Challenges to Effective Time Management
- Action Planning with Closed Lists
- Motivation and Time Management
- A Review of Tips and Techniques
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 - 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This module is targeted at a wide variety of people, and will help anyone wanting to improve their time management skills, both at home and in the workplace.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.