To help learners get through to the all-important interview stage, it is vital that application forms are completed accurately.
This Completing Application Forms course is part of an employability suite which will help learners search for and secure employment.
It is ideal for anyone seeking employment. While it is important to have a well-constructed CV, some companies will insist on an application form being completed.
This module will introduce learners to the different types of application forms; the types of information requested in a job application form; the importance of reading and following instructions on a job application form; and how to check for accuracy.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
- Identify the different types of job application form: paper and online application forms;
- Recognise the types of information requested in a job application form;
- Understand the importance of reading and following instructions on a job application form; and
- Understand how to check for accuracy.
Areas covered include:
- Introduction to Completing Application Forms
- Types of Information Requested in a Job Application Form
- Elements of Application Forms
- Checking an Application before Submission
This Completing Application Forms module is suitable for anyone who would like to learn more about how they can analyse their own skills, create an action plan and be more efficient when applying and interviewing for jobs.
Approximately 45 minutes. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
On completion of this course you will be able to print a Virtual College certificate.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.