Virtual College provides an innovative solution to delivering apprenticeships that will reduce delivery costs whilst improving quality. We have developed a series of 6 e-Learning modules – Our modules are learner driven, easy to track for your assessors and designed to match SASE requirements. This Employee Rights and Responsibilities course forms part of the Apprenticeship Foundation Level.
This course has been designed to provide learners with an increased awareness of their rights and responsibilities as an employee. Learners will be provided with guidance on the kinds of questions they will need to ask in order to understand the people and processes within their organisation.
By completing this course you should be able to:
- Recognise the range of employer and employee statutory responsibilities and rights under employment law
- Know and understand the procedures and documentation within your organisation
- Know and understand the range and sources of available information and advice
- Understand your role within your organisation and industry
- Have an informed view of career pathways
- Know about and understand the role of representative bodies
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Employment Responsibilities and Rights
- Statutory Rights and Responsibilities
- Procedures and Documentation
- Career Pathways
- Representative Bodies and Summary
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is designed for all entrants to the Virtual College Apprenticeship Programme.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.