Professional boundaries are the limits that help us to develop effective relationships in the workplace. If these boundaries are not clearly defined, there is likely to be confusion about who has responsibility for what which can lead to conflict, accountability or performance issues.
This e-learning course has been developed to provide guidance on professional boundaries and how they might impact on the workplace.
On completion of this course you will understand:
- Why we need boundaries in the workplace
- The boundaries of professional relationships with clients
- Best practice' with regards to professional boundaries
- The need for clear limits relating to professional boundaries
- The concept of professional boundaries with colleagues and other professionals
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Outcomes
- Effective Professional Boundaries
- When Professional Boundaries are Compromised
- Putting Professional Boundaries into Practice
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 - 2 hours. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is suitable for anyone operating in a work environment.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.