Virtual College provides an innovative solution to delivering apprenticeships that will reduce delivery costs whilst improving quality. We have developed a series of 6 e-Learning modules – Our modules are learner driven, easy to track for your assessors and designed to match SASE requirements. This Induction course forms part of the Apprenticeship Foundation Level.
When you start out on something new there will probably be a combination of excitement and fear of the unknown. This course has been designed to introduce learners to what they can expect from their apprenticeship and familiarise them with the elements of the apprenticeship pyramid.
By completing this course you should be able to:
- Recognise the basic elements of knowledge and understanding required at the outset of your apprenticeship
- Recognise the importance of other people and the contributions they make to your apprenticeship
- Identify how you will receive training and how your work will be assessed
- Describe the ways in which apprentices can gain support and guidance during their apprenticeship
Areas covered include:
- Welcome to Your Apprenticeship
- What is an Apprenticeship?
- Who is Involved in Your Apprenticeship?
- Assessment and Training
- Information, Advice and Guidance
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like, and there is no limit on how long you can take to do the course.
This course is designed for all entrants to the Virtual College Apprenticeship Programme.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.